Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lunch Money Cuffs

My oldest is in Sparks and needed an under-10-dollars Secret Santa gift.  Since the whole family was attending the party, I made two lunch money cuffs so that the littlest could participate, too.  I used the tutorial on A Lemon Squeezy Home and loaded them with $5 each. They were super quick to make.  Both actually went to the same little girl -- she was the last child to pick and the reward for being patient was two gifts.  (Note to self: when next participating in a secret santa, wrap small gifts in big boxes). 

The vast  majority of the gifts had some sort of licensed character on them but the recipient of these was pretty excited to get cold hard cash.  I'm not sure how long I'll be able to get away with "homemade" before J. decides she doesn't want to be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment