Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Projects for 2009

I have been reading other people's crafty blogs for a few months now and still don't have anything original to add but when I look back at the projects I made in 2009, I'm pretty impressed with myself!




Here is one of the 6 water bottle carriers I made from pink chalk studios tutorial (four were auctioned to raise money for the run for the cure.


Another item I donated was this buttercup bag (made using Made by Rae's tutorial). I really wanted to keep it for myself so maybe one day I'll have to make another one!














and there were others I didn't take pictures of! I made a couple of hats and skirts for the girls, and halloween costumes. Not so that I want to post pictures of the kids here, though. I'm not sure why!

I'm excited for the new year because I have a stack of new fabric and lots of projects planned. I might even get around to posting some of them here, just so I can keep myself motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment